Sunday, December 5, 2010

Done (for now)

I'm done (for now) with the external landscaping (until I plant the grass in spring).

Here's the finished walkway:



Here are the wildflowers (poppies by the look of them) coming up in the west side yard:



Here are more wildflowers sprouting in the parkway strip:


I also put in bulbs -- Rudy Ithuriel's Spear (Triteleia 'Rudy') and Queen Fabiola Broadiaea (Triteleia laxa 'Queen Fabiola') -- in the west parkway strip (the dark gashes in the decomposed granite):


[I also put in some Alba Leichtlin's camas (Camassia leichtlinii 'Alba') at the west end of the row of coral bells.]

And here is a container I put by the back porch:


Meanwhile, a few of the coral bells are blooming:


I'll post more photos of the landscaping as it grows and changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment